Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dell XPS 730 Core 2 Quad Extreme 3GHz QX9650 1.5TB HDD 4GB RAM 512MB Graphics DVD-RW +

Hello and welcome to my ad for my Dell XPS Desktop Machine -Intel QX9650 Processor 3GHz -2 x 750GB HDD formated -4GB RAM -512MB 8400GS Graphics Card -2 x DVD-RW -NVidia 790i Ultra SLI motherboard -XPS/Alienware internal and external lighting -Software controlled case fans This was originally a H2C unit but when that failed I replaced the part with fans. This machine does not come with an operating system, but I have a drive installed which has Windows installed on it, so when you can collect you can see the computer is working, see the lights and fan controls etc. If you decide to buy the computer I will keep this drive and you will be left with 2 x 750GB HDDs. Collection only, you will also need a car since this beast weighs over 30KG. I will also include a Belkin Wireless Adapter and a Disc containing the graphics and wireless drivers, the Alienware software to control the lights and the Dell application to control the fans. A couple of the screw threads that hold the PCI cards steady have gone, so you may want to buy some nuts depending on you configuration. There is a large support community for these machines and I can imagine it would best suit an enthusiast who is looking to upgrade the components. Any questions please ask. Thanks.

Popular