Monday, January 30, 2012

Macbook Air 13", 1.7GHZ i5, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD, MID 2011 Model, As New Boxed *

Macbook Air 13" 1.7GHZ i5 Processor 4GB Ram 128GB SSD Magsafe Charger MID 2011 Model Condition as new with box. This was given to me as a present in September 2011 for my University studies. Since I am doing Film & Broadcasting, I need a faster and bigger screen laptop for Final Cut Pro. Therefore I have purchased a 15" Macbook, this is the reason why my Macbook Air is up for sale. Thew item is in excellent condition, has had minimal usage and has never left my home. The item is located in Bethnal Green, 5 mins from Bethnal Green Underground Station. Please note this item has Applecare until September 2014. Please note this is the current i5 model and not the intel core duo model. This Macbook Air is currently in the Apple Store for £1099.

Popular