Sunday, February 26, 2012
Compaq Duo Core 17 Laptop+ Windows 7 Ultimate(Discs CoA included)+Office 2010 Pro+1yr Norton 2011 -
Selling my beloved Compaq Presario Laptop because I received a HP as a birthday gift. As a matter of fact, I still prefer this one because I took it to a computer care centre last month for a maintenance/upgrade. It cost me over £100.
The maintenance/upgrade includes:
a new cooling fan has been installed cost me £20
installed and activated Windows 7 untimate 32 bit (100% genuine full version, 2 discs and Certificate of Authenticity sticker included) cost me £60 but Windows 7 ultimate cost approx £175 in the market
installed and activated Office 2010 Pro Plus (100% genuine will provide a product key) cost me £15
1yr Norton Internet Security installed and activated (325 days left) cost me £15.00
Specifications:
Processor: Intel Pentium Duo Core 1.73 GHz
Ram: 2GB
Screen 17
3 USB ports
1 SD MS/Pro MMC XD card reader
There are some scratches in the keyboard area and apart form that it is in mint condition. I will clean it again before the pick up and also I will offer a free laptop cleaning cloth (£9.99 from PC world) + a laptop cooling pad (latest heat shifting technology).
I will take no offers because I genuinely believe £200 is a bargain. People are selling 15" single core windows xp laptops on ebay for £145.
I only deal with serious buyers and cash on collection only. If you are interested then please give me a call. If there is no answer please leave me a message and I will get back to you. I am a gumtree registered user. My phone no. is 07445 310589.
Popular
-
2ghz duocore amd processor. 4gb memory. dvd-rw. 350gb hard drive. 1gb hd graphics card. windows 7 professional 32bit os. wireless keyboard n...
-
Aluminium Antec ATX PC case with the following features: - rear case fan - removable hard drive cage - floppy disc drive - DVD drive ...
-
White nintendo wii boxed plus: wii fit board 1x controller sensor games: wii sports, trauma centre, biggest loser, my fitness coach,...
-
10" / 10.2" Tablet USB Keyboard Case & Stylus >> Description: Leather Case with USB Keyboard Hig...
-
On sale this fully working and nice core i5 ,15 inch macbook pro with fully updatable applications for graphic design, video editing, off...
-
samsung RV511 laptop (breaking for spare parts) i am breaking my laptop for spares.all parts available except motherboard and hard-disk.it h...
-
1 Epson Yellow T0894 Ink Cartridge in its original unopened vacuum packaging. Please contact 07988 452 984, and if you see this adve...
-
Looking to trade iPad 2 in new condition 16 gig wifi only Im looking to trade my iPad 2 white 16 gig wifi only with box charger Looking to ...
-
SELLING a MACBOOK PRO 13" its the newest model out and is only about half a year old everything working in v good condition with about...
-
MINT RED SLIM 3003 PSP WITH GAMES for sale or swap me ive got a fully workin 101% mint conditon red slim 3003 psp comes with charger and...