Sunday, February 26, 2012

Compaq Duo Core 17 Laptop+ Windows 7 Ultimate(Discs CoA included)+Office 2010 Pro+1yr Norton 2011 -

Selling my beloved Compaq Presario Laptop because I received a HP as a birthday gift. As a matter of fact, I still prefer this one because I took it to a computer care centre last month for a maintenance/upgrade. It cost me over £100. The maintenance/upgrade includes: a new cooling fan has been installed cost me £20 installed and activated Windows 7 untimate 32 bit (100% genuine full version, 2 discs and Certificate of Authenticity sticker included) cost me £60 but Windows 7 ultimate cost approx £175 in the market installed and activated Office 2010 Pro Plus (100% genuine will provide a product key) cost me £15 1yr Norton Internet Security installed and activated (325 days left) cost me £15.00 Specifications: Processor: Intel Pentium Duo Core 1.73 GHz Ram: 2GB Screen 17 3 USB ports 1 SD MS/Pro MMC XD card reader There are some scratches in the keyboard area and apart form that it is in mint condition. I will clean it again before the pick up and also I will offer a free laptop cleaning cloth (£9.99 from PC world) + a laptop cooling pad (latest heat shifting technology). I will take no offers because I genuinely believe £200 is a bargain. People are selling 15" single core windows xp laptops on ebay for £145. I only deal with serious buyers and cash on collection only. If you are interested then please give me a call. If there is no answer please leave me a message and I will get back to you. I am a gumtree registered user. My phone no. is 07445 310589.

Popular