Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Battlefield 3 unused online pass for xbox !

Gaming Pc, AMD Quad Core, 1TB Hard Drive, 6GB Ram and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit!! Quick sale!
I recently purchased a new Graphics Card and I am selling this PC as I am wanting to update my whole system. This is a great PC and I used it mainly for Video Editing, Photography and general internet fun. I am not a big gamer, played a few games on this system though and I have heard it will run most games smoothly. It is also capable of Dual monitor which is very good, Operating System - MS Windows 7 Ultimate edition 64-bit (Best windows out there!) CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945 RAM - 6.00 GB DDR2 Motherboard - ASRock K10N78FullHD-hSLI Graphics card - 1024MB GeForce 9500 GT SyncMaster (1680x1050 at 60Hz) this has a DVI and VGA output so you can have multi screen, Hard Drives - 1TB Samsung Optical Drives - ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223L ATA Device Audio - Realtek High Definition Audio I am looking a quick sale so I can purchase more stuff for my new system so I am open to offers. E-mail, text or ring!!

Popular