Saturday, August 25, 2012
WANTED iPad 3rd Generation 16GB (White Only) £300 +
I am wanting an iPad 3rd Generation 16GB White for £300 or less.
Anyone who has one and is wanting to sell please get in touch and I will make a deal with you on the price.
Preferably able to be seen before purchase but not needed. I will need to see a picture before I purchase it, either through email or mobile phone.
I would like to come and collect but if it is further than 30 miles from Sunderland I will pay for postage or delivery.
If you would like to sell, please get in contact with me on the following contacts.
Email will be provided at top of ad
07429412185
Popular
-
2ghz duocore amd processor. 4gb memory. dvd-rw. 350gb hard drive. 1gb hd graphics card. windows 7 professional 32bit os. wireless keyboard n...
-
Aluminium Antec ATX PC case with the following features: - rear case fan - removable hard drive cage - floppy disc drive - DVD drive ...
-
White nintendo wii boxed plus: wii fit board 1x controller sensor games: wii sports, trauma centre, biggest loser, my fitness coach,...
-
On sale this fully working and nice core i5 ,15 inch macbook pro with fully updatable applications for graphic design, video editing, off...
-
10" / 10.2" Tablet USB Keyboard Case & Stylus >> Description: Leather Case with USB Keyboard Hig...
-
Looking to trade iPad 2 in new condition 16 gig wifi only Im looking to trade my iPad 2 white 16 gig wifi only with box charger Looking to ...
-
samsung RV511 laptop (breaking for spare parts) i am breaking my laptop for spares.all parts available except motherboard and hard-disk.it h...
-
Hi Here i have used kenwood 12 inch subwoofer and box and amp. The subwoofer is a 800watt (Peak) 12 inch at 4ohms that was mounted in ...
-
1 Epson Yellow T0894 Ink Cartridge in its original unopened vacuum packaging. Please contact 07988 452 984, and if you see this adve...
-
Working Laptop with Charger and Trust Laptop Case. III CPU-M, 512 MB of RAM. 1000MHz, Used continuously until about 6 months ago, then u...