Saturday, October 6, 2012

3M MPro120 LED Projector .

Connects easily to almost any laptop,video device or video console. Projects video and ‘still’ content up to 50" (1270mm) diagonal image size in a dark room Ideal for travellers, gamers or people who just want to bring it to any place or simply do not have enough room to have a TV. At just 120x60mm the go-anywhere MPro120 fits in your pocket allowing you to take it wherever you go. The new energy-efficient MPro120 enchances viewing time up to an amazing 4 hours without recharging I have been using it during almost two months with a very good funcionality. I used it to watch movies and play Wii with very decent results. The pack comes with: Projector Battery Charger/AC Adapter + 3 Adaptor (America,Europe,Asia) Composite Video Cable Computer VGA cable Battery 3 x RCA F>F Adapters Tripod Soft Carry Pouch Quick Start Guide Product Safety Guide Hard Case The bulb does not need to be replaced because is LED, it lasts up to 20000 hours and I just have used it less than 100. The reason of my selling is that I usually use it during my business travels but I am not travelling anymore. I am very happy with it. The projector is in a very good condition as I am treating it with care. For further information do not hesitate in email me.

Popular