Monday, May 21, 2012

A818 duo games -

office clearance..2X Dell Poweradge Servers , 1 X HP T1000 UPS & MS OFFICE SBE!!!
Fantastic opportunity to get some IT equipments at a bargain price. I got these from an office clearance.This will be a very good project for a little refurbishment or selling the parts. There are 2 server machines, 1 UPS & a Dell OEM office XP SBE included in this joblot. I dont have technical idea about server machines so have to sell them as joblot.I think both these servers has windows server os installed which needs to be configured before using All the specifications are as follows: 1.DELL POWEREDGE 2800(DUAL PROCESSOR): * Dell Poweredge 2800 Server(rack mount) * 2 x Intel Xenon Processor (2 x 2.8 Ghz) * 2 x 73 GB HDD * 4 GB RAM * Tape Drive(with a tape inside) * Floppy Drive 2.DELL POWEREDGE 1800(SINGLE PROCESSOR): * Dell Poweredge 1800 Server(rack mount) * Intel Xenon Processor (3.00 Ghz) * 150 GB HDD * 1 GB RAM * Windows Server COA sticker * Tape Drive * Floppy Drive This sever machine doesnt have front cover(basel) and has some white stains in side cover. 3. HP T1000 INTL UPS: * HP T1000 UPS (Model T1000 INTL * 8 output power connection * 10 power cables (Please ask if u want anymore info about this) 4. DELL OEM Office XP SBE: It has 2 cd/dvds and Product Code. I have checked the cd/dvds(if they are in working order or not). Everything is fine. Specification: MS Office XP Small Business Dell OEM Product Key 2 CD/dvds I checked server machines to bios level(my knowledge is limited about servers).please have a look on the pictures. If u need more information about these or u have any question please dont hesitate to ask. You can call anytime inbetween 9 am-5pm or you can text me or send an email anytime. Please leave voice message if I am unable to respond your call and I will get back to u as soon as possible. Contact me: 07857708961. Thanks

Popular