Saturday, May 19, 2012

laptop for sale and repair -

laptop for sale............! i have few laptop working and good condition one camera or without camera one for sale .And i have Working laptop For Job lot any one interested send me email or contact with me .i send you whole specifications Thankx. And i repair also Laptop Mac Computer & PC. I Also Repair Digitizer and touch screen of Mobile I phone 3G /3GS/4G/4GS/BlackBerry/HTC/Nokia/Samsung on Reasonable Price MY SERVICES FOR PC LAPTOP&MAC REPAIR: PC TFT Screen Repair Laptop & Mac Screen Replacement Laptop & Mac Screen lid Replacement Laptop & Mac Battery Replacement Laptop & Mac Hinges Replacement Laptop & Mac Motherboard Replacement Laptop & Mac OS Software Upgrade with Basic Software( Antivirus,Office2007,Skype,Adobe Reader for PDF) Any liquid damage or heating problem or any parts for Replacement of any kind of your personal computer . New installation any windows (win xp ,win7,vista,mac software any type of windows ) window 7 in mac any window and any mac password reset and remove if u forgot your password. any problem for me no problem contact with me any time and get quotations . thanks I provide service in whole London pick and drop service also available

Popular