Thursday, May 17, 2012

ASUS A54C-SX146S - USED ONCE - COLLECT TODAY FOR £190! *

This item is brand new, although it has been removed from the box – It’s never been touched. It’s still under warranty and has ONE YEAR AND 11.5 MONTHS remaining. The reason I’m selling the laptop is due to it being a spur of the moment purchase, I put my foot in before actually realising a laptop is pointless for me (due to already having three desktops), so because of this it has been lying dormant in its box in a cupboard for two weeks. Specifications Intel Pentium Dual Core - 2.70GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM – Maximum capacity of 8GB 1366 x 768 HD Screen Resolution 320GB SATA Hard Drive DVD/CD/SM/W/C/R Optical Drive 4 in 1 Card Reader 2x USB 3.0 Ports – Yes, It is 3.0! Wireless / Ethernet Card Battery upto 5 Hours with ASUS BatterySave Drop me a Line I’m always up, so there is no time restrictions on calling or texting me.

Popular