Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Full Version Brand new Sealed -

Hi, Selling my brand new windows 7 ultimate which was given to me as a birthday present for my operating system but unfortunetly use Mac system which is not compatible. This only works with windows operating system either containing 32bit or 64 bit both discs are included. It is sealed and the activation code which is on a coa sticker label inside the sealed retail box. As I am busy working during weekdays I prefer posting the item via next day delivery in the morning when am heading work and payment can be made via bank transfer or can be picked up during the weekends. Delivery is 5 pounds extra for recorded royal mail. Payment can be made via cash on collection or bank transfer whichever is prefferd.

Popular